A simple program for synchronization (or mirroring) of the content of two
folders. To achive this, the amount of necessary file operations
is reduced to a minimum. The program offers several options/settings
to do this processing like
- File comparison by size
- File comparison by date (different, older, newer)
- File comparison by content
- Adding missing files to target folder
- Removing files that are not contained in source folder
- Include empty folders into synchronization
IMPORTANT NOTE: You are using this program at your own risk. In any cases of doubt please always do backups of the file that you want to process.
The program is open source (Visual Studio 2017/C#). It requires the .NET-framework 2.0 (already included in operation system since Windows Vista).
Changes in this version:
- French translation updated
Download/Source-Code also available at SourceForge.
|Supported operating systems:||Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, 7, 8, 8.1, 10|
|Languages included:||English, German, Spanish, French, Chinese, Swedish, Arabic, Italian, Greek, Russian, Japanese, Hungarian, Turkish, Polish, Korean|