A simple program for synchronization (or mirroring) of the content of two
folders. To achive this, the amount of necessary file operations
is reduced to a minimum. The program offers several options/settings
to do this processing like
- File comparison by size
- File comparison by date (different, older, newer)
- File comparison by content
- Adding missing files to target folder
- Removing files that are not contained in source folder
- Include empty folders into synchronization
IMPORTANT NOTE: You are using this program at your own risk. In any cases of doubt please always do backups of the file that you want to process.
This program is freeware/open source.
Download without unicode support: Version 1.930.
Changes in this version:
- Polish translation updated
|Supported operating systems:||Windows NT 4, 95, 98, Me, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, 7, 8, 8.1, 10|
|Languages included:||English, German, Spanish, French, Chinese, Swedish, Arabic, Italian, Greek, Russian, Japanese, Hungarian, Turkish, Polish|